The quick and easy way to stay on top of your financial life.
- Get real-time access to account information and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time or recurring)
- View check images and statements
- Download transaction history into financial software like Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Request information or ask questions through secure messaging
- Receive alerts for account activity, bill pay, and new messages
Pay all of your bills online and avoid the hassle of writing checks, buying stamps, and making trips to the post office.
- Receive bills electronically and pay them without ever handling a single piece of paper
- Set up one-time or reoccurring payments
- View list of past and future payments
- Popmoney —Pay anyone without having to send cash or checks.
Personal Money Manager Tool
Manage all of your finances in one place:
- Set a personal or family budget
- Plan your savings
- Control spending and stay on budget on home expenses, food and dining, entertainment, and more
- Enjoy the simplicity of automatically categorized spending
- Compare your spending year-to-year, month-to-month
- View your account totals from other financial institutions such as credit cards, mortgage, or retirement accounts to accurately capture income, expenses, and total net worth