Ease up on your errands and make
deposits with your smartphone.
With mobile deposit, you can make
deposits into your account anytime,
anywhere using the Alerus banking app—
it’s as simple as taking a couple pictures.
- Log into the Alerus banking app using your online banking password and select the "Deposits" tab.
- Next, choose which account you'd like to deposit your check and enter the check amount.
- Sign your check and under your signature write
"For mobile deposit only."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back side of your check.
- Review your deposit and if everything is correct, submit the deposit.
- Once the funds are deposited into your account, the deposit will show as "Delivered" in the "Deposits" view of your mobile banking app.
Get the Alerus banking app
- First, enroll in Alerus Online to gain access to Alerus mobile banking with mobile deposit.
- Download the Alerus mobile banking app from iTunes or Google Play to access your personal Alerus Online account.