AdWith business online access and payroll deposits, small business owners can take care of paying their most valuable asset no matter where they might be. Electronic payroll deposits provide a convenient and secure way to move money. Plus – the system will save employee records and payday schedules and send a reminder when payday approaches.
Advantages over paper checks:
- Small business owners can reduce their check stock needs
- Employees receive payments quicker and can save a trip to the bank
- Deposit paychecks, reimbursements, and bonuses directly into an employee's account
Electronic payroll deposits through Alerus small business online is free of monthly service charges for the first six months. After the initial free trial period, electronic payroll deposits will cost $7.95 a month.
What you need to enroll:
- An Alerus Financial checking account
- A valid email address
- Must be enrolled in small business online and bill pay
How to enroll:
- If you already use small business online banking and would like to add electronic payroll deposits, click Sign Up and complete the online registration form
- If you are not a small business online user you can get started today by clicking Enroll Now